Mashi Gear Solid Mashi Gear Solid

Best Parody Ever

You made this parody so personal to your own sense of humour, it really shines through. I found it hilarious, you're a great voice actor by the way.

MOAR.

FAV'ED.

Luv Niall.

Austineo responds:

Wow, yet another awesome comment! Thanks man! It's people like you that make this worthwhile =D.

Ha, glad you like my voice-ness. I wouldn't necessarily applaud myself for it, but glad someone respects it...!

Gold! Gold!

Damn I love clocks.

Very original take on a clock movie, I like how you integrated aspects of other Clocks work into your movie too and the ending was superb.

Plus Speakonia voices still crack me up.

sageman the game! o rly? sageman the game! o rly?

Fantastic!

What a great take on Saging threads.

BTW, OMG SAUCE ON AUDIO.

Ultimate World Cup 20x6 Ultimate World Cup 20x6

Great

I love the retro style of the game, the control system is a little messy though, but after a while I was having quite a bit of fun. 5'd.

Goth 2 Prep Goth 2 Prep

Why did this get such a high score?

This game has no substance whatsoever! Take the birds and feed them to the fashion cliche before he turns into another fashion cliche.
I don't give a shit about this. I hope it gets what it deserves. A blam.

smart stick Adv 2 and 1/2 smart stick Adv 2 and 1/2

Quite ingenious

At first glance I thought this was an inexperianced artists attempt a crappy stick game, but this genually impressed me greatly! I'd love to see what you could do if you spent more time drawing better characters and environments or collaborating with other artists.

Great could be even better.