Mashi Gear Solid Mashi Gear Solid

Best Parody Ever

You made this parody so personal to your own sense of humour, it really shines through. I found it hilarious, you're a great voice actor by the way.

MOAR.

FAV'ED.

Luv Niall.

Austineo responds:

Wow, yet another awesome comment! Thanks man! It's people like you that make this worthwhile =D.

Ha, glad you like my voice-ness. I wouldn't necessarily applaud myself for it, but glad someone respects it...!

Gold! Gold!

Damn I love clocks.

Very original take on a clock movie, I like how you integrated aspects of other Clocks work into your movie too and the ending was superb.

Plus Speakonia voices still crack me up.

sageman the game! o rly? sageman the game! o rly?

Fantastic!

What a great take on Saging threads.

BTW, OMG SAUCE ON AUDIO.

Curious Lil Juney Curious Lil Juney

Great.

Seen this on SheezyArt a while ago, I welcomed seeing it again on NG.
Ah how I sung that song in school after I heard it.

Just had a scan through the reviews and was depressed by the stupidity, "It's too short!" "Stop being random!", yes, that is because it's a random short, dipsticks.

Well done Wonchop.

-Niall

Wonchop responds:

heehee, how many looks did you get?

DreamGirls PreSeries DreamGirls PreSeries

Mildly amusing.

This was mildly amusing and a great first attempt at flash.

Really though you should have practised more before going to make a big introduction to your series like this, you could have started a page on DeviantArt or Sheezyart (if it ever gets back up) met some other animators and got some more female voice actors to even help you out!

I hope this doesn't discourage you from making flash though, you have a nice drawing style and your concepts are bubbly and original.

Hope to see more flash from you of a higher quality.

Simple and Clean Collab Simple and Clean Collab

Dire.

To do this justice I would have to go through every part of the collab and review it, but there is only one part that's worth mentioning. Diamondz part was the only part of high quality and the rest was pretty rushed and badly done.

I don't have much more to say about this flash, it was unenthusiastic and the lack of quality animation reflects this.

Lastly it's Utada Hikaru, not Utadu Hikaru.

Review: Alien vs Predator Review: Alien vs Predator

Decent.

Excellent animation and voice acting, but the script was sub-par.
By midway through the flash I was bored to tears, the comedic timing was torn to shreds by the horrible pacing of it.
The irony was that the bonus movie was much better than the main feature.

MGS: The Twin Noodles MGS: The Twin Noodles

Smiffy Smells )=<

Greetings lord, what up with thee? Blessings on your movie.

8-Bitch5: EvilOnTheAttack 8-Bitch5: EvilOnTheAttack

Excellent

One of the best movies the portal will possibly ever see.

With the ungoing series in all areas you address the 8-bit Theatre market alone, I'd love to see a future sequel (I know you are taking a break after AH3, but after the break obviously) that went at some of the other sections of the flash community.

This was highly enjoyable, well animated and possibly more random than arfenhouse 1 and 2 combined.

Awesome.

-Niall

One Love One Love

Truely a testament to how great...

The flash community can be sometimes. I loved it all, everyone did a fantastic job!

...especially Smiffy. )=<

Just include me next time. xD